IBM Think Pad Z60m  » Laptops  »
  • I bought the IBM Think Pad Z60m Laptop back in December 05, It is a really good laptop, haven't had a problem with it since then
  • I have had this Laptop with me for 4 years and it hasn't really given me any trouble, definitely a durable Laptop

• by Sassa22

I bought the IBM Think Pad Z60m Laptop back in December 05, It is a really good laptop, haven’t had a problem with it since then. It is Multi-media Laptop and you basically can do anything you want on it.

It burns CD’s, downloads music, everything a regular Computer can do, and more.

I can send

and receive media from my phone because it has Blue tooth, infrared and a Multi-media card reader.

In addition, you can connect to the internet via Wireless Blue tooth or the regular broadband and dial-up.

It helps you by giving to a variety of options how to go about your work.

However, like every computer or ...

• laptop it has a bit of flaws.

Like if you are a gamer, it cannot really handle 3-D of games as well as I would like.

Its virtual memory is not strong enough, but you can always have a quick fix by upgrading to a bigger RAM, that helps take care of that problem and plus

the Laptop goes much faster that way.

Its very sleek and innovative perfect if you are in a business, which needs a lot of traveling because it is very portable you can carry it easily.

I have had this Laptop with me for 4 years and it hasn’t really given me any trouble, definitely a durable Laptop.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 631601569860931/k2311a0116/1.16.09