HP dv2762tx notebook  » Laptops  »
  • The lustrous body HP Dv2762 notebook is an amazing complete package of your entertainment system
  • Disadvantages-> Start up take more time operating system other than vista are not easily installable

• by rajnishsona

The lustrous body HP Dv2762 notebook is an amazing complete package of your entertainment system. Find all your search meet here search meet here whether its watching a DVD movie or listening the music on your Bluetooth head phones with the high speed Wi-Fi connectivity. An awesome sound quality both on Altec Lensing (inbuilt speakers) and audio output with HDMI port and 2- 3.5mm audio jacks.

With my HP dv2762tx notebook

I can do lots of tasks with much more speed wit its Intel Core 2 Duo tech processor. I can rip the music tracks in 4 times greater speed. Its centrino mobile processor technology makes internet browse faster than ever internet browse fastest than ever for me also in dialup connections and save my precious time. I can work more with its superb battery life, its screen is also much ...

• better with its crisp clear screen with wide angle view. It suits for all types of classes whether it is a student a business man or a DJ (Disco Jockey).

HP have bundled an amazing lightscribe disc technology by which I can draw and inscribe my favorite design and artist names easily by the optical laser which prints the designs over the lightscribe supported DVDs or CDs. HP has made

this absolute laptop as it like for me.

The QuickPlay® and MediaCenter® helps me to quickly browse and play all the content in few clicks or rater with the remote control with which I can sit few feet away on my sofa to enjoy the whole stuff. It looks damn sexy!

Disadvantages-> Start up take more time operating system other than vista are not easily installable.

Drivers are not included with the product separately.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 631601569810931/k2311a0116/1.16.09