Sierra Crossing Apartment, Lubbok, TX  » Real estate  »
2717 3rd St; Lubbock, TX 79415
  • Sierra Crossing has been a pretty good experience since I've been living here
  • One thing I dislike about these apartments though is that there is nowhere to hook up a washer or dryer so I have to see the quarter ones in the laundry room, and its pain to walk everything over there and back and forth, etc. All and all it's been a pleasant experience

• by David Boston

Sierra Crossing has been a pretty good experience since I’ve been living here. Living in a One Bedroom Loft has been rather peaceful compared to most places that I have lived in Lubbock, TX.

Normally it isn’t very loud here the only time that it gets really loud is when a

big football game is over and people are crossing the bridge to get to their cars.

The people at the front office have also been really pleasant to deal with.

They are really, really nice and normally really helpful.

I’ve had a few problems the air conditioner went out once, and ...

• the top dead bolt on my door wasn’t locking right and it was getting stuck.

The outside light at a point also stopped working.

However when I reported these problems they were all fixed within the day which is much faster than a lot of places tend to be.

One thing

All and all it’s been a pleasant experience.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 621601569800931/k2311a0116/1.16.09