University Pointe Lubbock, TX  » Real estate  »
2.0
2323 Glenna Goodacre Blvd; Lubbock, TX 79401
  • They didn't help me out with the repair at all saying that it was an Act of God I really sure hope that God wasn't trying to damage my car for some reason
  • If I were you and moving to Lubbock I would suggest you look elsewhere if at all possible

• by David Boston

University Pointe was a nightmare of an apartment to live in, and I wouldn’t ever go back there. It was close to campus which was great and made the day a bit easier.

As well as having a big screen TV was great since I had three other roommates they provided us with one.

Other than that this is where

my praise stops.

Parties where thrown at the apartment almost all of the time and it made it extremely hard to sleep before school.

A few times I went down and asked the people to be quiet and it would work for a while, but it still seemed to happen all the time which wasn’t great.

My car was also ...

• damaged while living at the apartment during a dust storm.

Large shingles where blown off all over the complex and one happened to hit my car.

I don’t care for this because had someone been walking around when that happened they could have been seriously injured by them.

They didn’t help me out with the repair at all saying that

it was an “Act of God” I really sure hope that God wasn’t trying to damage my car for some reason.

Rent is also expensive and I’ve been able to find many cheaper places around Lubbock that I seem to enjoy much more.

If I were you and moving to Lubbock I would suggest you look elsewhere if at all possible.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 621601569790931/k2311a0116/1.16.09