CHI Rocket Professional Hair Dryer  » Cosmetics  »
  • Usually I would not agree with spending that much money on a hair dryer but this is not your ordinary hair dryer

• by Betty Mack

My husband bought me a CHI Rocket Professional Hair Dryer for Christmas. It was the best gift I received. Everyone thought I was crazy for being excited to get a hair dryer for Christmas.

I have a CHI flat iron that I got last year and I loved it so much I

asked for the hair dryer. My husband was hesitant and said it was a waist of money but he gave in and paid about $100 online for it.

To my surprise it was under the tree on Christmas morning. I never thought he would actually get it for me.

Usually I would ...

• not agree with spending that much money on a hair dryer but this is not your ordinary hair dryer. It is simply amazing.

It is so quiet compared to a cheaper brand hair dryer. It dries my hair smooth and quick.

Other dyers would make my hair frizzy. The CHI makes my

hair silky smooth and soft.

I could dry my hair and go if I wanted without doing anything else to it. That is how amazing this product it.

It is very light weight and dries my hair in half the time it would usually take. I think every woman should own a CHI.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311601569610831/k2311a0116/1.16.09