Febreze Fabric Refresher Allergen reducer  » Housewares  »
  • I think it retails for around 5.00 at Dollar General

• by snowy

I use Febreze allergen reducer in my home. I have used it both on fabrics and in my cats litterbox when the odor gets to me. A few drops of this product is all you need to alleviate odors and also to get and keep your fabrics feeling and looking fresh.

This bottle is endosed by Good Housekeeping

and has it’s seal of approval on it. The bottle claims that this cleaner reduces 75 percent of the allergens produced by cats and dogs. It also claims that it reduces dust mites. Dust mites can become airborne and this fabric deoderizer will help to eliminate them. I have found it to do what it claims to ...

• do.

This is safe to use around cats and dogs and can be used easily by making a sweeping motion around all of the fabrics and surfaces to be sprayed. It is safe to use on almost all fabrics with the possible exception of silk which can become waterspotted.

The ingredients that are in this product are water,alcohol, and

odor eliminator made from corn and organic polymer. I really like this product and find Febreze to be useful for household purposes.

This product is made by Proctor and Gamble USA and can be bought almost anywhere. I think it retails for around 5.00 at Dollar General. I think this product is worth the money you spend for it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531601569580831/k2311a0116/1.16.09