Club Penguin  » Games  »
  • Club Penguin is a fun, interesting, and interactive game for kids of all ages
  • I love to go on Club Penguin because of all the games I can play like Fishing, Cart Riding, and Surfing

• by AliasLye

Club Penguin is a fun, interesting, and interactive game for kids of all ages. It is a game where you make up your own penguin and you play with it.

It is a virtual world called Club Penguin, and you can talk and play with other penguins.

It is also used to help children around the world with a program they have

called Coins for Change that they promote every holiday.

I love to go on Club Penguin because of all the games I can play like Fishing, Cart Riding, and Surfing.

I also love it because of all the new programs the come up with every year.

I also have fun being different things like a tour guide, to help out people new ...

• to Club Penguin, a secret agent, to protect Club Penguin, and an Aqua Grabber to hunt for treasure to enrichen Club Penguin.

Another thing I really like about this game is how you get coins for playing the gmaes, so with those coins you can “buy” clothes and other items on club penguin to reflect your personal style.

You can also have

pets called puffles that are like little furballs with eyes.

They are easy and fun to take care of and it also teaches responsibility because if you don’t take care of them, htye run away.

I LOVE talking with people and meeting my friends, and training to be a ninja.

Club Penguin is a really good site, so you should join.

com/

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281601569570831/k2311a0116/1.16.09