Radiance Hoodia PowerSlim  » Health  »
  • I paid $65 NZD for 45 capsules, which is reasonable expensive - but based on results so far, I would be more than happy to purchase again

• by KiwiBird

Is Hoodia the magic bullet for easy-peasy weight loss? I am beginning to think so! Day Four of taking this supplement strictly as prescribed on the bottle - twice daily, half an hour before meals - and I am finding my hunger and appetite greatly diminished. (To clarify: Hunger being that physical growly

tummy sensation; Appetite, that “hmmm, what I can I eat?” phenomenon.) What is more, when I do eat, I am not overeating - without trying! I even turned down hot chips (or fries, depending where you are from) - an event so remarkable my friends are still talking about it.

While it is ...

• still only Day Four, I am very happy to continue with this product. I have been able to significantly lower my caloric intake while hardly needing to think about it. My energy has remained high and there have been no negative side effects. I also like the added fibre in this supplement.
        Eating a lot less means eating a lot less dietary roughage but there has only been a positive change in that area, if you know what I mean.

I paid $65 NZD for 45 capsules, which is reasonable expensive - but based on results so far, I would be more than happy to purchase again.

quick note by anonymous :

I think $ 70.00 NZD is outrageous - all this product does is fill you up with wind and nothing else - don’t be ripped off by it any one else.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341601569560831/k2311a0116/1.16.09