Sunshine Snacks Space Froids Cereal
  • I recently started eating cereal more often than I used to and when I am in the mood I love the kid type cereals
  • I believe it was the price that attracted me to this particular cereal and it is really good at it's cheap price

• by RJR

I recently started eating cereal more often than I used to and when I am in the mood I love the kid type cereals. I had many choices and it was hard because I had went to the store to buy a totally different cereal than the one I am reviewing. I believe it was

the price that attracted me to this particular cereal and it is really good at it’s cheap price.

Sunshine Snacks Space Froids is basically a puffed corn cereal in the shape of irregular spheres with are supposed to represent asteroids (as depicted on the cereal box.) Sunshine Snacks Space Froids are slightly sweet and quite crunchy but very light! On that note, it takes a lot of this cereal to fill me up.

Sunshine Snacks Space Froids are a very good cereal for kids rather than young adults like myself but I have to admit I have found an awesome recipe to use this particular cereal. Sunshine Snacks Space Froids are ...

• Sunshine Snacks Space Froids Cereal
      very good just as a snack on it’s own if you want something light to fill you up. I have actually covered these in chocolate and peanut butter and eat them up like that.

Overall, Sunshine Snacks Space Froids all on it’s own, or with milk has just the right amount of sweet and doesn’t get

soggy quickly in milk (which is a personal preference of mine when I eat cereal) It is also excellent for snacking on it’s own and you get a reasonable amount in the packaging for the price. Like i said before, it is really more for kids, but you can give it a try yourself too. It’s very good.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271601569520831/k2311a0116/1.16.09