Ryanair
  • Unfortunately with budget travel you pay for baggage and the cost of 1 suitcase with Ryanair has shot up to £30 with a strict 15 kilo allowance
  • I've never had any problem with this budget airline

• by leeanne

I’ve flew with Ryanair a lot of times and although a lot of people have found fault with them and yes they are a budget airline I have had no problems with them. The worst thing I have had happen is that we had a 10 minute delay, but I can live with that.

Ryanair is a budget airline that has been around for the last few years. They are irish and kind of

the same idea as Easyjet.

They fly from a good few locations through Scotland, England and Ireland. Their main base in Scotland used to be at Prestwich, but now they are meant to be making Edinburgh the main base, which is handy for me as that’s only 30 minutes away and Prestwich was an out of the way tiny airport. Ryanair say that’s why the prices were lower, as they didn’t have to pay higher airport taxes as it was a secondard airport, but the prices from Edinburgh seem the same.

The colours on the plane is blue and yellow and this makes the planes stick out. The staff uniform is the same colours as well. You have to pay for all food and drinks on board, but you can take your own refreshments on anyway, which is what we do. I’ve bought the odd hot sandwich ...

• Ryanair
      onboard and for £4 you don’t get much!

The website is ok, it’s www.ryanair.com and often there is a special offer on the front page offering flights for 1p, flights for £10 that’s including taxes and so on. I’ve just booked a flight from Edinburgh to Frankfurt for the end of march and it’s costing £79.88 for the 2 of us, which is cheap.

Unfortunately with budget travel you pay for baggage and the

cost of 1 suitcase with Ryanair has shot up to £30 with a strict 15 kilo allowance. Since we’re only going for 4 days we wil share the luggage, but you could end up paying more for your baggage than what the actual flight costs!

I’ve never had any problem with this budget airline. The check in is prompt, boarding is quick, staff are friendly and no delays. I will keep using them in the future

Ryanair

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 401601569420831/k2311a0116/1.16.09