HTC Diamond by Sprint  » Phones  »
  • I really liked both reviews and I settled for the Diamond because of the 6.1 Windows mobile interface which I thought it would be helpful and cutting edge
  • My favorite is the touch screen capability and I guess my complaint is that it can be a little bit slow, but overall I love it
  • I think it's a bit tricky if you are a beginner or not very fond of technology
  • I had a little trouble learning the phone's abc's for about 20 minutes, but then I found easy to navigate through it
  • It's a fun phone and also very functional in my opinion

• by SobeBabi

I currently own this cell phone, which was purchased to replace my old Motorola razor. Before I usually purchase something like a cell phone I usually do a lot of research and reading on options.

Since I am on a contract with Sprint, I needed to choose something that is supported by the network.

I was in between The Samsung Instinct and HTC Diamond.

I really liked both reviews and I settled for the Diamond because of the 6.

1 Windows mobile interface which I thought it would be helpful and cutting edge.

This is my first smart phone and I wanted the latest technology (touch screen specially).

I was very happy to have found this phone in a special deal.

I was very excited when I got it; ...

• this phone is a lot of fun! I like almost all of its features.

My favorite is the touch screen capability and I guess my complaint is that it can be a little bit slow, but overall I love it.

I think it’s a bit tricky if you are a beginner or not very fond of technology.

Good camera picture, bad part about it

is that it has no flash so forget about night shots! I had a little trouble learning the phone’s abc’s for about 20 minutes, but then I found easy to navigate through it.

It’s a fun phone and also very functional in my opinion.

8 stars, just because if I could I would do a few fix ups and make it more custom to me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 371601569370831/k2311a0116/1.16.09