Planet Earth documentary  » Movies  »
  • I thought each episode had something interesting to offer
  • That was amazing how muh time went into just a two minute segment

• by LP Jardine

I watched the documentary special series called “Planet Earth”.

The shows were about the different geographical bodies of our planet and the animals which live in them.

I really liked the series. I thought each episode had something interesting to offer. Some of the still shots and photography was

stunning.

There were several episodes however my favorites were: Great Plains,- I was interested to learn how many grasslands there are and that grass can withstand quite a bit of change. So can the animals which live in the grassy areas.

Jungles,- There are so many interesting animals and plants in the jungles.

Mountains- To me the scenery of the mountains themselves was just beautiful. The animals were quite interesting. My personal favorite Mountain lions were featured in this piece as well as the elusive snow leopard.

I thought the scenery was astounding. The ...

• Planet Earth documentary
      work that went into making this show had to be time consuming to get just the right shots to work into their shows.

Sigourney Weaver narrated the series. Explaining the regions and wildlife.

I saw animals in this series I have never heard of. As a rule I enjoy

nature shows like this.

At the end of each episode the crew explained how long it took and how they got certain video and pictures. That was amazing how muh time went into just a two minute segment.

This was a good series if I saw that it was on again I would porbbly watch them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111601569090731/k2311a0116/1.16.09