Nivea Face Creme  » Cosmetics  »
  • Another thing I like about this product is that it has a mild scent
  • In my personal experience, I can attest 100 percent that it never caused me any irritation or skin problems

• by livingblog

Winter is here to stay. So does dry skin. During these times of year, skin on my face breaks up and I need to either conceal or heal it. Nivea Face Creme has been my choice ever since. Nivea moisturizes my skin, helps heal the irritation, and prevents further breaking of the skin. Most importantly, Nivea Face Creme

won’t leave any oily feel, or look.

This cream is in white ointment form, and most likely everybody is familiar with this product-it is in a blue flat, rounded container that has been in the market for many years or decades now. But its use can never be underestimated. Rather than beauty product, this also works for me as ...

• a must-have first aid in my kit every cold month of the year.

Another thing I like about this product is that it has a mild scent. It smells like a regular face powder, so it won’t bother you if you have some sensitivity with scents. More important than this, this face cream is tested dermatologically, never once reported

to cause counter effects. In my personal experience, I can attest 100 percent that it never caused me any irritation or skin problems.

Other variants of this face creme even claim to soften and make skin fairer or whiter. While I can not say I had same experience with the classic Nivea face Creme, this product has met its promise.

faith says :

im a black woman with a fair skin, i get pimples that leave some dark spots.What is the best facial cream to use, also cleansers Thank you

Galega says :

I would suggest you to try Nivea Face Care. This is really a very good cream which can effectively tackle the problem of pimple breakouts and dark spots. Use it twice a day and you should start to see some positive results after around one week.

Arielle says :

Is NIVEA soft Refreshing Soft Moisturizing Creme Non Comedogenic?

Alex says :

I was not familiar with the “non comedogenic” definition, so I checked it and found this : ” Although early work produced lists of comedogenic chemicals in various strengths and vehicles, it became apparent that the actual comedogenicity of a product could not be predicted from its contents rather the finished product itself needed to be use-tested.”

I’m heavy user of this cream and I absolutely love it. It works perfectly for me, though it’s a bit thick. But being a man it doesn’t bother me too much.
    Absolutely recommended to the people who need their skin to be moisturized on regular basis, like mine is.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311601569000731/k2311a0116/1.16.09