AXIOO Notebook  » Laptops  »
  • But I think, why I must buy the new notebook if the technical specifications of this notebook still supporting in my jobs

• by setyadi budi siswoyo

A notebook I’ve been using since 2 years ago. Axioo is a local brand of notebook system, had a good endurance resistant.

I have never been found a constraint or a damages of this hardwares or softwares notebook since I used, whereas I’d been the high traffic of using this notebook even in my works or a having funs like chattings, browsings.

The technical specifications are Intel Celeron M 430 1,73 Mhz Processor, 1 GB DDR 2 RAM memory, VIA

series Chipset, 80 GB SATA Harddisk Drive, DVD/CDRW optical drive, 14,1″ TFT WXGA display monitor, 56K internal modem, 6 cells lithium battery system, 7in1-Card reader, 3 USB ports, weight 1,9 kg without battery and any facilities of standard notebook features more.

This is a ‘behind the times or antique’ of the technical specifications notebook against which the technological development of the notebook with a great speed processor this time.

But I think, why I must buy the new notebook if ...

• the technical specifications of this notebook still supporting in my jobs?

I’m still remember, I did a small surveys first before I buy because the Axioo brand is a foreign brand for me as a laity people about the computer technology especially a notebook technology.

From any informations I’ve got, like the friends references, magazines, internet, etc, I’d a conclusived take and buy the Axioo notebook, with a major consideration are the good of value for money but I got

the great technical specifications of notebook at the time, than any good notebook brands like Acer, Compaq, Dell, and much more.

Else, I’ve got the good input reference from any friends too about the after sales services of this brand that is a quickly replacement of spare parts in the guaranteed claim or not.

Maybe I’d made a correctly decision, because I’ve been using this notebook till now, I’ve got the good perform of notebook, good value for money and good after sales service

Eve Chen says :

Hello, I am looking for local brands` notebook in the US. Would you please list some brands for me? B.R Eve

Jules Li says :

I assume that you’re referring to brands that are made in the US. Dell is one of the more obvious brands. There are few others, due in part to the cheap costs of manufacturing them elsewhere.

hobbybackground dot com says :

I agree with your opinion that all was according to its own needs only. If you like office work and browsing, we do not need to use the new notebook. Notebook long output above 2000 we can still use. Believe it or not if you make office work such as typing reports, receive and send emails, I have a notebook that I still use for it. Namely IBM Thinkpad 600E. I use Pentium2 specifications - 366, 256MB, 20GB. And it’s amazing to hear the songs sound results of this IBM notebook. I dare to contest the results of the IBM Thinkpad 600E notebook sound with the latest notebooks. It’s not too bad, while typing and listening to songs from the IBM notebook

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 631601568980731/k2311a0116/1.16.09