Hotel Chateau Berlin in Berlin, Germany  » Hotels  »
Knesbeckstrasse 38 -49, 10719 Berlin, Germany
  • It had a morning buffet which wasn't bad, my friends and their kids really enjoyed it
  • I love the tourist destinations the concierge provided and it kind of felt like home, so I was never home sick

• by Sassa22

I recently went to Germany with a bunch of friends, for the Berlin Spandau Spring Festival. They are German so they invited me to come along. We were staying at the Hotel Chateau in Berlin.

I was really tired after the flight but it was nice to see the Hotel had everything set for us. We checked in and it was very

hospitable, and better yet it had famous tourist sites like Kurfurstendamm not very far from it.

It’s in the absolute center of Berlin, that’s a definite plus. The hotel staff was very friendly and polite.

It had a morning buffet which wasn’t bad, my friends and their kids really enjoyed it. Although the beds were a bit small, it had a French ...

• polish about it.

It had everything you could ever want while traveling, pay a little extra and you can get a private bath room with all the amenities you can imagine. Although a friend of mine went there separately and didn’t enjoy it as much as she felt the beds were too small for her taste.

But I’m all for a little

culture. It has all the services you can imagine, Laundry Services, You can rent a bike, have wake up calls set-up, wireless broadband internet is available, etc.

Overall my stay was very enjoyable; I love the tourist destinations the concierge provided and it kind of felt like home, so I was never home sick. Therefore I absolutely recommend it.

It’s worth the cash to me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21601568970731/k2311a0116/1.16.09