Dove Creme Oil  » Cosmetics  »
4.3
  • And this is my first experience with this product

• by MomLouiTan

As you know already, Dove is known as a good product for your skin cosmetics. Now I am writing about the bodysoap from Dove. It is called Dove Cream Oil. And this is my first experience with this product. Since I was looking for body soap that can moisturize my body skin, I tried to use Cream Oil from

Dove.

Just after using it for the first time, I already fall in love with this product. It really give different result to my body skin compare to other body soap that I ever try.

Just use it as a body soap when you take a shower, and after your cleans your skin, you can feel that your skin become more ...

• soft. And I also feel that my skin is not really dry anymore.

More than that, it give a very nice smell as well to my body. And after you finish taking a shower, you will still smell it in your bathroom. Amazing! It really has great smell. I use Dove Dream Oil with Rosewood & Cocoa Fragrance. And

I really love it.

It is just a perfect body cream soap for me, especially for winter time when my skin become so dry. I will definetly buy another Dove Cream Oil. Although I need to pay more than other brand (copst me around 3 euro) but I would not mind. As long as I can have healthy body skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311601568950731/k2311a0116/1.16.09