Bob’s Red Mill Gluten-Free Pancake Mix
1.0
  • But when I purchased 'Bob's Red Mill Gluten-Free Pancake Mix' I got disappointed
  • But I find a problem as to how to finish the packs that I bought because I purchased the whole pack of 4, which are 22-Ounce packages on the name of Bob's Red Mill product

• by seemamishra

I have tried lot of Bob’s Red Mill products and almost all were good to taste, easy to make and nutritious and healthy as promised. But when I purchased ‘Bob’s Red Mill Gluten-Free Pancake Mix’ I got disappointed. They are of course very easy to make but the taste is not good and the smell also is not appetizing. My family likes pancakes that are thinner but this one makes quite thick pancakes and that my

husband and kids don’t like. Only because they are nutritious and healthy they are not going to have it. I have to make the breakfast tasty too which is not possible with these pancakes.

I tried many things like mixing fruits or mixing it with a beater but nothing helped exactly and the pancake that came out most of the time was soggy and thick. Cooking is good and easy and the pancake rises and becomes ...

• fluffy on the pan and looks good. But I find a problem as to how to finish the packs that I bought because I purchased the whole pack of 4, which are 22-Ounce packages on the name of Bob’s Red Mill product.

Anyway the product is no doubt very nutritious and natural as well gluten free, dairy free and wheat free. At Bob’s Red Mill, they give stress to natural and organic growing and processing of

food and the grains are grind with hundred-year-old method that keeps almost all the ingredients intact in the flour keeping the fiber of the cereal at its highest level. If you are very health conscious and give more stress to healthy, natural and organic food than taste in the food you eat, then this is a good product for you. And may be you would appreciate the taste too because everyone’s likes and dislikes are different however.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271501568751031/k2311a0115/1.15.09