Virtual Dub Video Editing Software  » Software  »
  • Virtual Dub has to be the best video editing software I have ever used
  • Over all, I think this is a must have download program for any video editor, professional or non-professional

• by Zeeyad

Virtual Dub has to be the best video editing software I have ever used. Being an owner of a very big video anime site, I have to do a lot of editing on anime episodes, movies and I get a lot of positive feedback from my members about my releases. Now, a

great thing about Virtual Dub is that it makes everything simple for people like me who are not experts in the multimedia field. The program comes with lots of plugins like adding subtitles to your video, changing the audio of the video, adding effects to videos and you can even split and ...

• rejoin separate video files. I reckon the encoding of the videos is the greatest thing about this program, since the quality of the video does not drop and it’s 100% free! You can download the program from the Virtual Dub site which I will be providing at the end of this review.
        Over all, I think this is a must have download program for any video editor, professional or non-professional. This program is great!

The over all rating of this program would have to be 10/10.

Take my advice and download this free software right now!

TWO BIG THUMBS UP FROM ME!

Thank You for reading.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 301501568741031/k2311a0115/1.15.09