BSNL  » Business  »
India
  • It provides the best tariffs and plans at cheapest rates

• by rajnishsona

BSNL is the India’s largest & oldest telecom brand. It provides the best tariffs and plans at cheapest rates. It is the backbone of our country and also the largest ISP (Internet Servicer Provider) of India.

I mostly enjoy the plans offered by BSNL like mobile services (cellone), landline basic telephone service (bphone) WLL (wireless local loop) by Tarang services. I always prefer to have a BSNL internet connection at my place because it gives a superb speed and services @ affordable price rates.

Currently BSNL is the India’s fastest internet service provider @ max. Speed

of 8Mbps!

I am using BSNL’s NIC (network interface card) which is extremely cool. It is available very easily and great thing is that, it is unlimited, I can surf and download unlimited content only at monthly price of Rs. 250/mo [INR] .its speed is 256kbps and download speed is about 25kbps mean. I can download a 5 min mp3 song track in about 3 mins.

BSNL has also a high -speed wireless broadband internet service called “EV-DO” USB interface card with speed up to 2 Mbps(under optimum conditions) and download speed is about 200kbps as I ...

• reviewed it, since now it is in the testing phase .BSNL is first to launch this service in India.

BSNL has made a separate place of itself by establishing various premium quality services. BSNL provides a special connection of leased line for corporate and banking services as in my office there is a lease line provided by BSNL - and only that but all the network connections facilities that are totally provided by BSNL only! Like leased line services, broadband connections, VSAT systems, core banking systems, and off course the landline telephones…

BSNL has the cheapest &

best plans the customers. I myself got a landline phone and the broadband internet service from BSNL because of its affordable costs. According to a survey, every 3rd Indian has a BSNL connection.

I have heard that BSNL is soon launching 3G service in India in year 2009. I am eager to enjoy the services as soon as it will be available.

BSNL had given me an unmatched platform to save time and achieve my goals to success. Their customer service is also good as repairing process is done very fast as it is managed by computerized fault repair service.

BSNL

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 411501568731031/k2311a0115/1.15.09