PLAYSKOOL CLIPO Figure Bucket  » Baby care  »
Malaysia
  • In August sales, I noticed a new product was displayed, PLAYSKOOL CLIPO Bucket
  • I looked through all of the different sets and buckets, finally I decided to buy PLAYSKOOL CLIPO Figure Bucket (50 pieces) for a start
  • I think it is because of the bright colours and the texture of the peg-covered shapes that encourage her to touch or just enjoy in staring at them
  • What a great toy that can be enjoyed together by toddler and baby

• by js

During KK Toys bi-annual sales in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia, I normally will pay a visit to this shop to grab some toys at good bargain. In August sales, I noticed a new product was displayed, PLAYSKOOL CLIPO Bucket.

Its colourful and unique peg-covered shapes attracted me so much.

I looked through all of the different sets and buckets, finally I decided to buy PLAYSKOOL CLIPO Figure Bucket (50 pieces) for a start.

This is because it has 50 pieces and can provide more variation for my daughter who is 3 years old to perform her building skills ...

• and creativity.

Recently, I let my 6 months old baby to explore the CLIPO pieces, to my surprise, she loves them so much.

staring at them.

I feel safe to let my 6 months old baby to play with CLIPO because the sizes of the shapes are bigger than her mouth, so I do not need to worry she will swallow them.

What a great toy that can be enjoyed together by toddler and baby!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541501568510931/k2311a0115/1.15.09