Twilight by Stephanie Meyer  » Books  »
  • Twilight by Stephenie Meyer is an amazing book
  • I guarantee if you read Twilight you will not be able to stop there
  • I would recommend it to any one of any age

• by Betty Mack

Twilight by Stephenie Meyer is an amazing book. I feel in love with this book and it’s sequels. It takes a lot to keep me interested in a book.

I have never been much of a reader but Twilight captured my attention and I could not put it down. My sister-in-law had read

all four of Stephenie Meyer’s Twilight saga including Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn and recommended them to me.

I guarantee if you read Twilight you will not be able to stop there. You will read all four of the books and not be able to put them down.

I read all four books ...

• in two weeks and they are not short stories. Twilight is so captivating it leaves you wanting more.

The characters are so vivid and their relationships are so intense it makes you fall in love. You can’t help but love this book.

I would recommend it to any one of any age. It is not

just for teenage girls but for guys and girls of all ages.

The love story between the main characters Edward and Bella is indescribable. This book has all of the facets to a hit story.

There is lust, love, suspense, drama, science fiction, and mystery. I highly recommend this book.

You will not regret it!

Twilight by Stephanie Meyer
    hannah says :

hi will it be in movie?

Moh Gob says :

It’s already a movie, five actually, and ones of the best movies I saw to be honest.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171501568490931/k2311a0115/1.15.09