Supplemin C Drops  » Health  »
  • Supplemin C Drops is a multivitamins for newborn babies
  • I am still using it on my baby since I think that it has so much good benefits
  • I recommend it to mothers like me who uses different kinds of vitamins for their baby, since Supplemon C Drops is complete supplement for babies so no need to use multiple vitamins

• by maffy

Supplemin C Drops is a multivitamins for newborn babies. Since my baby is of low birth weight our pediatrician introduced this multivitamins.

Its a good multivitamins since it stimulates my baby’s appetite.

Eventually she became bigger and she has a very good appetite.

I am still using it on my

baby since I think that it has so much good benefits.

It is not only an appetite stimulate but also gives essential vitamins and minerals needed by my baby for her growing years.

Its just a supplement so its not a drug at all.

I recommend it to mothers like ...

• me who uses different kinds of vitamins for their baby, since Supplemon C Drops is complete supplement for babies so no need to use multiple vitamins.

I have already tested it and I have seen goo results on my baby.

She became taller and she gained weight too.

She even

have good sleep an goo appetite with Supplemin C.

I would surely use it until she needs to turn to another vitamins which is right for her age.

Its very safe to use so no worries that it might harm our children, it would even give them a lot of protection.

Jessa Mae Abella says :

Where can we buy this supplemin c drops?

Galega says :

It is a vitamin C supplement. If you are not able to find Supplemin C (it has limited supply chain), then ask for any Vitamin C drops from a branded pharmaceutical company. You can find many good alternatives.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341501568130931/k2311a0115/1.15.09