Samsung DVD Player E335
  • I bought this Samsung DVD Player with type E335 about five years ago
  • And I don't have problem with DVD region as well

• by MomLouiTan

I bought this Samsung DVD Player with type E335 about five years ago. I bouth it for 70 dollar. And so far, I never have a proble with it. I did not change anything related to the spare

part. It still the same DVD player just like the first time I have it.

The quality of the picture and the sounds are quite good. But it also depeng on the television that you use. This Samsung DVD Player can also be use for MP3 and CD. So if you want to listen to MP3 or CD music, you can use this Samsung E335 as a player. Of course you need to turn on your television too if ...

• Samsung DVD Player E335
      you want to use it for MP3 or CD.

But since it is an old version, you can not use this DVD to record. It is not DVD recorder. But it does not matter, I am happy already with this

device. I have been moving alot in the last few years, and I always bring this DVD player to my new place. And I don’t have problem with DVD region as well.

It is a very good DVD player that I ever have.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161501568050931/k2311a0115/1.15.09