pH Care Feminine Wash
  • Compared to Lactacyd I like using this everyday since it is very mild and it is just a simple wash compared to Lactacyd which is an antiseptic and not really recommended for everyday use
  • I love using it since it makes me feel very fresh after my shower and even after a long day
  • It is one of the best feminine hygiene products that I have used ever since I was in high school
  • I also recommend it to young girls who are just starting in their teenage years

• by maffy

Since I started using feminine wash this was the first feminine wash I have used and I can say I am an aid user of it. Compared to Lactacyd I like using this everyday since it is very mild and it is just a simple wash compared to Lactacyd which is an antiseptic and not really recommended for everyday use.

I love using it

since it makes me feel very fresh after my shower and even after a long day.

I love the Fresh Shower scent and the Pink Passion scent too.

It is one of the best feminine hygiene products that I have used ever since I was in high school.

I also recommend it to young girls who are just starting in their teenage years.

I ...

• have used it even in my younger years so I can say that it is very mild and it doen’t irritate me at all.

I love the scent since it is not that strong at all.

Other feminine wash that I have tried just have a very strong smell which irritates me.

I can say that it is a good product and it very

affordable too.

It is one of the cheapest feminine wash available in the market.

When I go to the supermarket to buy this product I oftentimes get a bonus for buying the bigger bottle which make it very affordable.

It also comes in a bigger content compared to Lactacyd plus it is a lot more affordable than Lactacyd.

I have tested it so I can recommend it.

pH Care Feminine Wash
    relic says :

is it still safe to use pH Care even if the manufacturing year is 2007? cause i just bought it two weeks ago i didn`t noticed till i get home that the manufacturing year of the pH Care i bought was 2007. please advice thanks

madie001 says :

More important than the manufacture date is the expiry date of the product make sure that what you are using is within the date before it expires. If you kept your receipt maybe you can talk to the store manager to have it replaced or maybe call customer service.

Galega says :

There are some products which if used after the expiry date, can be just ineffective. They don’t have any bad effect. However, pH Care Feminine Wash can create health issues for you, if you use it after the expiry date/best before date.

There is no need to see the date of manufacturing. See the date of expiry. Never use this product after the expiry date, as that can lead to some issues on your private part.

abet says :

who manufacture ph care?

itsmamadie01 says :

Unilab manufactures pH care.

irine says :

how old are allowed to use this products? is it safe for teens to use?

itsmamadie01 says :

There is another line product introduced a couple of years ago by pH care called pH Care Pure and Fresh which targets teenagers. As per the information from the manufacturer, it is a milder and gentler formulation from the original suited for everyday cleansing needs.

Galega says :

This product is intended to be used by a female who has got menstruation. Obviously, it is not intended to be used by those girls who are yet to experience menstruation cycle/period. Please follow this simple advise.

may annbanquillo says :

PRODUCT PROFILE OF PH CARE FEMININE WASH?

itsmemadie01 says :

Content D-pan the nol, glycerin, chamomile extract (active cool for the blue variant)
    Product Class Category Urogenital Uterine Drugs Vaginal Cleansing Preparations
    Company Innovitelle, Inc. (Unilab)

Galega says :

The best part of this product is pH, as the name indicates. It is formulated with pH 5 which is also the pH of normal skin. It ensures perfect washing without compromising the health of the skin where it is used. It contains Dual Hydrating Moisturizers, glycerin and Panthenol that maintain skin’s natural moisture. Enriched with Chamomile Extract to soothe the skin Formulated for everyday use Clinically tested by obstetrician-gynecologists. It is manufactured and marketed by UniLab.

Maureen Joy says :

I have a 4 year old daughter.Is it ok if i let her use femine wash already?

itsmemadie01 says :

Unless it is specified by your pediatrician but as far as we have discussed in school, it’s not advised. Female adult genitalia is different from that of a child and using harsh product might offset the natural acid-balance of children’s vagina. During menarche, or the first menstrual period then it is advised to use feminine wash to cleanse the genitalia and avoid infection. If nothing is itchy or foul smelling then you can skip feminine wash for children and just clean it as usual.

Galega says :

It is strictly not recommended to be used by 4 year old girl. Actually, it is intended to be used by those women who have got their menstruation. If you are seeing some problems with your 4 year old girl, you should consult a pediatrician. Your pediatrician will prescribe suitable medicine for your daughter.

Isaac Kwame Asante says :

What is the expiration date for feminine wash soft petal of batch number F1491501 and of scan code 8113100782 5.Thanks

Galega says :

It is not possible to say about the expiry date printed on the product in your hand. You need to check it on your own. See the top of the pack, and you will find date of manufacturing and the date of expiry clearly printed on the pack. You should follow that information.

Jeena says :

Hi I`m mother of 7 year old girl. some days in the night she cries of having pain in vaginal area she had worms infections from her younger age onwards , always have to take medicines, still not cured completely. these days she says of the pain not the itching casued b`coz of the worms . also if we look at that area no worms are seen. i need to know the cause for this pain and if ican start using Lactacyd for her at the time of bathing and at night . is this useful. rgds jeena

Galega says :

I think there might be some bacterial infection which is causing pain. Fungal infection, like itching, generally doesn’t cause pain. I would suggest you to consult an OBGyne for proper solution. She is only 7 and there should not be any problem for any doctor to handle this situation. All you need to have proper medical consultation.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311501568040931/k2311a0115/1.15.09