Lactacyd Feminine wash
  • I recommend Lactacyd to moms who delivered normally or to women who are suffering from genital discomfort

• by maffy

I have never tried using Lactacyd before as a feminine wash but after giving birth I had to use it since I had an episiotomy because of a normal delivery. My Obstetrician told me to use Lactacy to prevent infection and to hasten wound healing.

They first cleaned my wound and used it to douche

me (which I was so ashamed of).

After being discharged from the hospital I still use it at home.

Being very active I keep on moving to fix a few papers so I need to get out of the house often which makes my wound compromised but while I was using this I felt that ...

• my wound slowly get better and I didn’t even feel any discomfort at all.

While I was using it, little by little my epiotomy wound got dried and eventually it closed.

Its really very helpful using it since it really protects me especially so because I have a fresh open wound.

It is an

antiseptic so I am very confident that it would protect me very well from any harmful bacteria which might endanger me.

Since it is an antiseptic I don’t use it everyday.

I just use it when I have my period.

I recommend Lactacyd to moms who delivered normally or to women who are suffering from genital discomfort.

Lactacyd Feminine wash
    April Grace L GUban says :

is there any health effects in the part of women who were using feminine wash

steffany cabillo says :

hi april,
    Using feminine washes or douches can cause infections, irritation, disease risks, odors, and limiting effective screening according to the United States Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).

Galega says :

There won’t be any side effects where you are not using it. This feminine wash is supposed to be used on the intimate area. If there won’t be any allergic reaction, it should be fine for prolong use. In fact, it balanced the special pH requirement of that area and hence can help you to keep off fungal infections.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341501568020931/k2311a0115/1.15.09