Angelus Medical Center
Rufino St Ayala Avenue Makati City Philippines
  • I thought I will pay for the check up, glad to know that the company I am employed right now will just deduct 180.00 pesos in my 1st and 2nd payout
  • They are all nice unlike from the other center I went for a medical check up, I can say that Angelus is really the best so far

• by clickmarbin

Our company endorsed us to Angelus Medical Center last friday to have our physical check-up/exam. This is actually required by the company. I went there early in the morning because I have the impression that it will take time to do this, I’ve done this before from my previous company, I had a medical check-up in A different Medical Center and it took them 4 hours to finish my routine exam.

Anyway, I woke up early and arrived there at around 10 am after a long hour travel. I just notice that Angelus Medical Center is very organize.

I was asked by the security guard to leave my bag and asked me to go at the 2nd floor for my physical exam. Afterwards, I was given by the receptionist a form to fill up. Then he forwarded that form to the cashier area. 3 minutes after that, the cashier called my name and took me a photo. It will be used for my medical records. I sat down for a moment, cashier called me again and gave me the form that I need to submit to the next window, the next window took the form. I ...

• thought I will pay for the check up, glad to know that the company I am employed right now will just deduct 180.00 pesos in my 1st and 2nd payout.

I waited 3 minutes, and a medical technologist asked me to enter the laboratory for my cbc, it’s a processed wherein they need to take my blood sample. 3 minutes after that, they sent me to the other section to checked my blood pressure and weight. 4 minutes after that, I was endorsed to the opthalmologist to have my routine eye check up. Then, I also had my

dental and x ray laboratory. 4 minutes later, I was asked to enter the doctor’s office for my last physical check-up.

Overall, I just spent 30-45 minutes to finish my medical exam and my worries of waiting long inside the center were gone because Angelus Medical Center is really organize.

Aside from that, all the staff are very professional and accomodating. They are all nice unlike from the other center I went for a medical check up, I can say that Angelus is really the best so far.

I hope that they will continue the good service. Two Thumbs Up!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261501567910831/k2311a0115/1.15.09