Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer  » Books  »
  • I can't stress enough how much I enjoyed this entire series of books
  • I love the characters deeply, and was sad to see the story come to an end

• by B.R.Ross

‘Breaking Dawn’ is a satisfying close to the amazing Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer. As usual, this book presents a roller coaster of emotion.

You’re happy then you’re sad, worried then relieved.

The twists and turns of the book are in some cases predictable, depending on what experiences you have had

in your own life.

Even though you may have been able to predict some of the events, you still end up elated as all get out!

At one point I actually exclaimed “Oh no, She DIDN’T!!!” Luckily, I did this in the privacy of my own home.

So only my own ...

• family members were there to look at me as if I were crazy.

I really can’t say too much more about this book, otherwise I will spoil something!

I can’t stress enough how much I enjoyed this entire series of books.

I love the characters deeply, and was sad to see

the story come to an end.

Luckily, Stephenie has started working on a new book that recounts the entire tale but from Edward’s point of view.

This is a promising and enticing development, which I hope is seen through.

You can read sample chapters of all of Stephenie Meyers’ books online, at stepheniemeyer.

com.

Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171501567880831/k2311a0115/1.15.09