Lynnwood Townhomes Lubbock, TX  » Real estate  »
602 B. North Belmont Ave Lubbock, TX 79416
  • Lynnwood Townhomes in Lubbock, Texas has been amazing
  • Any time I've had a problem such as my shower head leaking the maintenance was over within the hour to fix it
  • Also someone down the road used to like to play beer pong in the front of his house during the day, somewhat tacky I think

• by David Boston

Lynnwood Townhomes in Lubbock, Texas has been amazing. Any time I’ve had a problem such as my shower head leaking the maintenance was over within the hour to fix it.

It’s also been very quiet where I live no crazy parties seem to be breaking out in my area or anything of that

sort.

It’s also located pretty closet Wal-Mart and campus.

Although I do have to admit the construction in the area right now is really annoying and it makes my time to get to school take much longer then it would normally.

We have had a few problems though my roommate parked his ...

• truck behind are townhomes and he had both of his taillights stolen which it’s not a cheap thing to replace.

Also someone down the road used to like to play beer pong in the front of his house during the day, somewhat tacky I think.

The steeling of my friends taillights though

is the main concern although we haven’t had any other problems over by our place since that happened.

The staff and owner of the complex are really nice people, and very easy to work with.

If you are looking for somewhere to live in Lubbock, Texas I would suggest looking at this place.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 621501567790831/k2311a0115/1.15.09