BioSilk Thickening Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
2.0
  • For a good thickening conditioner, you should try Bumble & Bumble, that's the best one I've ever tried

• by Many Creative Gifts

Frankly, for anyone who’s used other BioSilk products, this one’s going to be disappointing. First, it doesn’t have that fabulous BioSilk scent.

It doesn’t smell bad, in fact, I guess it’s relatively unscented, but that was the first indication of disappointment! Then, the product itself is very thick and difficult to spread around the hair.

I felt like

I had to use a lot of it the first time to really get good coverage.

I let it sit for a bit (it says on the label, you can leave on for up to 5 minutes), then rinsed.

It rinsed out fine, but left my hair pretty tangled.

And, I really didn’t ultimately perceive any thickening in my ...

• hair.

The next time I used it, I used less and only on the ends — that worked a little better.

The bottom line — you really need to experiment with it.

But, now for the up side.

I’ve only used the product a few days, so I’m trying to stick with it because I’ve got 12 fl

oz of it! It’s not a bad product, and I’m not going to throw it out.

And, in its defense, I have not been using it with the thickening shampoo either (I’ve been using BioSilk’s Silk Therapy Shampoo, which is very nice).

For a good thickening conditioner, you should try Bumble & Bumble, that’s the best one I’ve ever tried.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311401567370831/k2311a0114/1.14.09