Acer Aspire 2920  » Laptops  »
  • A few months ago, I decided to buy a notebook
  • Then I bought it without thinking more - with the price around 800 usd

• by dimas

I’ll give a few tips in choosing a notebook that matches you. First of all, before picking or buying a notebook, you have to ensure what are your basic needs. Let me give u my experience.

A few months ago, I decided to buy a notebook. My main reason is, so I can continue my work (after the office hour is done) at anyplace; home, cafes or else.

For your information, I worked in a company that needs a high mobility. Then I find all information about

notebook, and my heart fell for this lovely-sleek notebook; a Black ACER ASPIRE 2920.

The appearance look so simple, black, shiny, bold notebook. It has a few variant inches sizes, I picked the 12″-the smallest.

A bit thick on the dimention, but the weight is lighter than a 14″ macbook. The features are a built in wifi, bluetooth, usb adaptors, card reader slot, CD/DVD Writer, speakers, pcmci, 160 GB HDD, Intel core 2 duo processor, 1.

83 GHz, 1 GB DDR2 and others. Just perfect for my needs.

...

• Then I bought it without thinking more - with the price around 800 usd. Until now, I still in love with my acer aspire 2920.

It fit perfectly to my needs, at the office, I can work wherever I want, because of the wifi feat. While I’m in the meeting, or brainstorm at the creative room.

And I can still be online and check for emails without having stuck in the table with a home pc. Beside of that, it is way more easier to transfer data

from my mobile phone to the notebook (back up-ing phonebook and others) via bluetooth feat and also transferring pictures from my digital camera through the SD Card reader.

And the best part is. The size of the hard disk and the memory was so big! So I can open my outlook, adobe photoshop app, skype and google earth at the same time without delaying.

And, now I can continue my work at home, at a cafe or anyplace I want. Gosh! Now my life is getting more easier with my notebook.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 631401567360831/k2311a0114/1.14.09