Hilton Hotel Singapore  » Hotels  »
581 Orchard Road, Singapore
  • We compared it with the bed sizes in European hotels
  • We felt happy with services that we got from the people there

• by MomLouiTan

Few years ago, I need to stay for a few days in Singapore with my husband and my little girl. After searching some hotels’ rates, Iwe finally decided to book Hilton Hotel Singapore for three night. They have special promotion rate in the weekend.

Since we booked double bed room, we expected

to get big bed for our roiom. Pity that the bed were a bit small. But I guess it was the standard beds there. We compared it with the bed sizes in European hotels. Of course it would not be the same.

Anyway, the room was clean, the bathroom was well maintained as ...

• well. We felt happy with services that we got from the people there. But at that time, they were still doing some repairment on the hotel building. So we could heard noisy sound on our walls. I guess it was not just pur lucky time to stay there.

Beside, the swimming

room was not really great. It was in the top floor, and there is no kids pool. Maybe it has to do with the size it self. It does not really have big place for two kind of pools there.

The breakfast was good. Even got some fresh food as well there. No complaint about it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21401567250731/k2311a0114/1.14.09