Olay Deep Cleansing Clay Mask
  • I have purchased and tried a number of clay masks over the years, but this is by far the best
  • When I washed it off I instantly noticed that my skin felt soft and smooth

• by Melissa Glenn
      I have purchased and tried a number of clay masks over the years, but this is by far the best. Olay Daily Facials, Deep Cleansing Mask, works like a dream.

I applied this turquoise coloured mask to my face and neck, expecting that within minutes my skin would

feel too tight like it usually does with clay masks.

Not so with this one, I did feel a slight tightness as it dried, but nothing like I felt with expensive spa clay masks! This mask felt cool on my skin, and I only needed to leave it on for five minutes.

It dries pretty quick, so spread it on your face quickly.

This mask goes on baby blue in colour but turns a pale turquoise when it dries.

When I washed it off I instantly noticed that my skin felt soft and smooth.

The tube ...

• Olay Deep Cleansing Clay Mask
      says ‘draws out excess oil and dirt’ and this is certainly true.

I used a toner after I washed this mask off, and not a trace of dirt was left!

Olay’s clay mask is gentle enough to use every day if you have really oily skin.

I now

use it twice a week as my skin is moderatly oily and find this is enough.

This product was not expensive $11.

95 CDN plus tax.

I’ve paid three times that for spa clay masks, that irritated my skin!

Try Olay deep cleansing clay mask from their daily facial line, its worth it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31170556720331/k2311a0517/5.17.06