Toshiba Computer
  • I've had a few computers since the late nineties, but I haven't seen a great computer until I decided to buy a Toshiba computer
  • The computer I have is a very basic one, but it has good memory which is something that I love
  • Outside of the crappy batteries, in my opinion, the Toshiba computer is better than most laptops out on the market right now
  • I think Toshiba is focused on durability which is something that those of us addicted to our computers need
  • I don't have money to buy a new computer every two years, so I like a computer that can make me feel good about the money I spent on it

• by Charlemangne

I’ve had a few computers since the late nineties, but I haven’t seen a great computer until I decided to buy a Toshiba computer. The computer I have is a very basic one, but it has good memory which is something that I love. If you like editing videos like I do, you need a computer with

good Ram. It has a decent size so I don’t feel like I have a big screen television in front of me.

The battery life is the one thing that makes me mad about the Toshiba. I’m not sure if they use old batteries with the new computers, but the battery life sucks. The most time I’ve ...

• had with the computer without having to plug it in has been an hour. Okay, maybe I should buy a new set of batteries and stop complaining, but the people at Toshiba need to make better batteries or buy better ones from their suppliers.

most laptops out on the market right now. I think Toshiba is focused on durability which is something that those of us addicted to our computers need. I don’t have money to buy a new computer every two years, so I like a computer that can make me feel good about the money I spent on it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 631401567150731/k2311a0114/1.14.09