American Airlines  » Airlines  »
1.5
  • I will never fly with them again if I can avoid it at all cost, and will carry on all my luggage from now on instead of checking a bag

• by David Boston

American Airlines has been nothing but a nightmare for me the last time that I flew with them. I was stuck in Vegas when they had the snow storm, and the whole airport was shut down. The next day showing up at the airport at 7AM in order to get my new flight

information, and it took forever! They only had two people working with all of the cancelled flights from the other day. All of the other airlines had at least six or seven people working with all of the customers. Then they proceeded to change what we needed to multiple times which put some ...

• people who were near the front towards the back. Then on top of this they stuck my check in bag on the wrong flight and it wasn’t there when I arrived home what a nice ending to all of the frustration that I had with them already! Although they were quick to get
        my bag back to me which is really the only good thing that they did for me the entire time I was working with them. I will never fly with them again if I can avoid it at all cost, and will carry on all my luggage from now on instead of checking a bag!

American Airlines

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 401401567020731/k2311a0114/1.14.09