Reliance gsm Cellular service  » Cellular services  »
4.3
  • In the beginning since it had monopoly so we had no other options but to go for the Reliance gsm Cellular service but with the entering of the other cellular giants we were more then happy to switch over to the better service providers

• by niitesh

Reliance gsm Cellular service is the first cellular service to enter the north east region. It had a monopoly market for some years before other services entered the market and challenged it’s monopoly. Being the pioneer in cellular service in the north -east region

of India it really provided some very cheap service but I must say the network is as bad as it use to be. The call rates are cheap but the service is not available in most of the region and thus we had to opt out of it and go for better network provider like the hutch and Airtel.

In the beginning since it had monopoly so we had no other options but to go for the Reliance gsm Cellular service but with the entering of the other cellular giants we ...

• Reliance gsm Cellular service
      were more then happy to switch over to the better service providers.

It’s been some years now and even to date they have not improved on their network service. We seldom get network at most of the place and even if we do get the connection

the line is very much disturbed. The congestion problems never gets over and there were times when making calls from 5PM to 10 AM in the morning was almost impossible.

It’s a shame that one of the biggest cellular service providers in India provides such inferior service .

sandeep thakur says :

re : In the beginning since it had monopoly so we had no other options but to go for the Reliance gsm Cellular service but with the entering of the other cellular giants we were more then happy to switch over to the better service providers
Sms details

joe smith says :

Unlimited sms is included with all plans.

tuliy says :

no details about the money and about the service it self

Galega says :

Tariff plans keep on changing and hence the reviewer is right in not providing any information about available plans. Reliance GSM Cellular is seeing dwindling customer base in India because of tough competition from Jio and Airtel. No one can fight when a new entrant is giving absolutely free high speed 4G Internet absolutely free. Cal drop rates of Reliance GSM is also very high and the company doesn’t compensate by giving extra free minutes. The network availability in the rural hinterland is not up to the mark.

Mena says :

Hi myself Meena , India
First point I would stress on any mobile communication company is handicapped without having consumer friendly technology . This I believe firmly that reliance has given to its customer . Every where during my service I found reliance gsm my faithful friend . No connectivity issue till date . I have travelled in remote villages in India where even you do not get any landline wires , electricity still reliance gsm runs smoothly . Tariff plans are affordable and I recommend this to all Indians . Good customer service is soul of any company and Reliance has this soul .

Meena

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 221401566940731/k2311a0114/1.14.09