Superman Returns The Videogame Xbox 360  » Games  »
1.0
  • I played the demo of this and I really like it, and that was only about 10 square miles of area to play, so I got the game and popped it in, I blasted all kind of things with my superman powers for a good five minutes and realized the demo is the same size as the full game, that's ok I thought, there is probably a lot to do, then the game went into some sort of flashback and I was fighting creatures in space, then I got back to Earth and saved some people, wash rinse repeat, I started picking these people up and throwing them across the city and that got old too, flying got old, landing got old, putting out fires got really old, there is just nothing that keeps this game interesting, it reminds me of sim city without the option to build a city, this could have been a good game it just failed incredibly, there is nothing fun about protecting 10 square miles of an imaginary city, and it gets really predictable, you get the idea, I imagine they had small children in mind when creating this game, simplicity was key in this one, most of the time, some of the boss's were amazing tough to beat, so I don't really know who they had in mind

• by Jefffelker40

the full game, that’s ok I thought, there is probably a lot to do, then the game went into some sort of flashback and I was fighting creatures in space, then I got back to Earth and saved some people, wash rinse repeat, I started picking these people up and throwing them across the city and ...

• that got old too, flying got old, landing got old, putting out fires got really old, there is just nothing that keeps this game interesting, it reminds me of sim city without the option to build a city, this could have been a good game it just failed incredibly, there is nothing fun about protecting 10
        square miles of an imaginary city, and it gets really predictable, you get the idea, I imagine they had small children in mind when creating this game, simplicity was key in this one, most of the time, some of the boss’s were amazing tough to beat, so I don’t really know who they had in mind.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281401566870731/k2311a0114/1.14.09