Beast Wars: Transformers - The Complete Second Season
  • Unfortunately, what may interfere with your enjoyment of this set is the lack of special features
  • I like how the story arcs that were started in the first season are further developed and expanded in this season and how the groundwork for season three also was put into place in this season
  • The end of season I found to be a real treat as several transformers from the the 1980s original appear, albeit offline
  • This is my favorite season of Beast Wars and one of my favorite seasons of in general, and I highly recommend it

• by GenesisOne

Beast Wars: Transformers - The Complete Second Season holds all thirteen episodes from the second season. Every episode looks crisp and clear, and the audio quality is impressive.

There’s no grain or static or background noise to interfere with your enjoyment of these episodes.

Unfortunately, what may interfere with your enjoyment of this set is the lack of special features.

I feel this season of Beast Wars is the darkest and the most adult-oriented of all three seasons, and the scripts of this season easily surpassed that of the other two seasons.

I like how the

story arcs that were started in the first season are further developed and expanded in this season and how the groundwork for season three also was put into place in this season.

Although this season is shorter than the first, there’s still a lot of character death, development, and brand new characters on both warring sides say farewell to and to greet.

In one of the most incredibly heroic battles I have seen on a television show, one character is killed after taking on nearly impossible odds in order to right a wrong and prevent a ...

• great evil from taking control of the future.

It is one of the most intense and well executed episodes of any TV show and it is titled “Code of Hero”.

The CGI gets a major overhaul with the start this season and does it ever look impressive! I like how the animators improved with the the action sequences, so now the battles are not only executed better and nicer to look at, but they’re also more exciting and fun to watch.

The transformers seem to look and even feel more powerful as a result of the

improvements.

The end of season I found to be a real treat as several transformers from the the 1980s original appear, albeit offline.

Plus, the last three episodes are all connected and feel like an epic movie.

Finally, what makes season two so incredible in my eyes, besides being dark and featuring well-written scripts, much of the season is made up of two part episodes or more, and thus the episodes are more compelling and intricate! This is my favorite season of Beast Wars and one of my favorite seasons of in general, and I highly recommend it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101401566850731/k2311a0114/1.14.09