Arby’s Fast Food Restaurant
4219 W. Saginaw, Lansing, MI. USA
  • And I would definitely come back to Arby's to have my favorite chicken crispy sub

• by hornetlover

I’m thinking about Arby’s. That is Arby’s tag line. And it is true. You would think about Arby’s to try how good the food are. Last January 1, 2009. New Year’s day. My fiance and I went to his family in Owosso and celebrated

New Year’s there. The on our way back to Lansing, he asked me what do I need to eat that night. Then I said, I’m thinking of Arby’s.

I have always wanted to try Arby’s. For a change. Because I was always having burgers and french fries from another fast food store. And when we got to Arby’s in W. Saginaw. I ordered chicken crisp sandwich and curly fries. It tastes so great! And the curly fries, cooked just right. My fiance got turkey sub and potato bites.

There ...

• Arby's Fast Food Restaurant
      are a lot of different choices of sandwiches. You can get what you think is healthy and fits for your diet and your budget, as well. They have combo meal also, just like any other fast food chains but in Arby’s they serves budget and health-friendly foods.
      If you would think about Arby’s price. It is reasonable and pocket-friendly.

No Arby’s branch in the Philippines, so it was my first time to have a taste of Arby’s. And I would definitely come back to Arby’s to have my favorite chicken crispy sub. Yum!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71401566750731/k2311a0114/1.14.09