Zig Painty Paint Markers  » Other  »
  • I bought these expecting nothing special, which they aren't but they have lasted a lot longer than I expected them too
  • I have written on pretty much anything you can think of, glass, plastic, wood, bricks, skateboard grip tape (and that stuff is very very rough and I thought that the whole nib of the marker would wear down but they did very well)
  • I wouldn't say they're the best thing for paper but they're very good for canvas and other artsy kinds of surfaces too
  • So if your looking to buying Paint Markers for less than $10 a pen that will last quite a while if you don't ruin the nib these are definitely the ones to get

• by Yvette

These markers are great for pretty much any surface, especially glass or plastic kinds of surfaces. I bought these expecting nothing special, which they aren’t but they have lasted a lot longer than I expected them too.

They come in many different colors, I bought the pink, light blue and white about 3 months ago and I use the on

a regular basis and surprisingly all 3 of them are still quite full of paint.

I have written on pretty much anything you can think of, glass, plastic, wood, bricks, skateboard grip tape (and that stuff is very very rough and I thought that the whole nib of the marker would wear down but they did very well.)

Now, about the ...

• price of these Zig Painty Markers, they are around about $7 at your local spotlight store, or about $3 if you buy them online. They are quite cheap but excellent value for money.

I wouldn’t say they’re the best thing for paper but they’re very good for canvas and other artsy kinds of surfaces too. I’m not promoting graffiti tagging

or anything but I must say if your looking into covering walls with your name these will do the trick, and they don’t scratch off either.

So if your looking to buying Paint Markers for less than $10 a pen that will last quite a while if you don’t ruin the nib these are definitely the ones to get! 5 stars.

Zig Painty Paint Markers
    Barbara Knowles says :

Are these oil paint markers which will not fade? Do they come in fine point and chisel or bold tips? How many colors are there to choose from?

Galega says :

The manufacturer only claims about durability of oil paint. It means it will be there for prolong duration. Over time, it will fade. It is not permanent. Further, Zig Painty comes in fine point, chisel and bold tips.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 121301566471131/k2311a0113/1.13.09