Borough Dental Clinic
Borough Medical Clinic, Eastwood, Philippines
  • I thought I would never ever be able to go back to a dentist after what happened to me in that clinic with specifically with a dentist there
  • It was a year and a half ago when I decided to have my tooth paste
  • I choose Borough Medical clinic because I like their services
  • My colleagues told me to request for Dr. Ai because she is the best dentist there
  • I give it a rating of 8 because I love their other services there except their dental dentist

• by jesbellaine

I thought I would never ever be able to go back to a dentist after what happened to me in that clinic with specifically with a dentist there. It was a year and a half ago when I decided to have my tooth “paste”. I went there without pain or anything. I have my own dentist but since the dental service is covered by our company health card, I decided to use it.

I choose Borough Medical clinic because I like their services. The nurse and doctors there are nice even until now. My OBgyn and derma doctor are affiliated there so I go there for regular check ups. So, I called their dental clinic to get an appointment. My colleagues told

me to request for “Dr. Ai” because she is the best dentist there. Unfortunately, she has a full load schedule so I decided to get any dentist there.

When I met my dentist whose name is Dr. Jen, I said that I want to get my tooth “paste”. She is really nice to tell you honestly. So, there, in the process of doing it, she asked me if I don’t feel any pain at all. I answered NO. She stopped and told me that I need an X-RAY so that she can check if I need a “Root canal” or not. So, I just had my tooth x-rayed just to be informed that I need a root canal procedure. I was so ...

• nervous but I just said “just do it”.

So there she started drilling my tooth but she can’t reach the root to inject something. She immediately told me that she can still have it “paste”. At that point, I was losing faith to her because I know that she made a mistake. I thought that everything is going to be fine but after two days, I woke up screaming because of a sharp pain that I felt in my teeth. It started to get swelled then half of my neck was numb and I almost lost consciousness because of pain. I went to different dentists but they told me that they were afraid to do something because it should not be

like that. I have no choice but to take painkillers (though it is never working anymore) and antibiotics for the swelling to stop.

I went back to Borough Dental clinic to get it fixed. So, the result, she extracted my TOOTH! And it took her an hour to get it out. Oh boy after that, I promised not to go back to that clinic again. I just hope that I will not experience this ever again! I should have reported here but I don’t know why I didn’t maybe, she was relatively new or so but I hope that she will be careful next time.

I give it a rating of 8 because I love their other services there except their dental dentist…

kathy says :

hi just wanna ask if may packages din ba ang borough medical grp like yung s skin101 diamond peel etc..and if yung mga medicines nila is reasonable nmn po ang price???

malou salva says :

do you also have a derma clinic in Mall of Asia Philippines? What`s your tel number?

John says :

Here’s the tel: (632) 687 1369 or (632) 687 0637 .

Nova Galang says :

How much is your package for metal braces (upper and lower)? and how much is the down payment?

Thanks.

Galega says :

Hi Nova,

This review isn’t directly related to Borough Dental Clinic. The author has mentioned his personal experience with it. You need to contact the clinic directly over the phone and discuss your concerns. Here is the telephone number of the clinic:

(632) 687 1369 or (632) 687 0637

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261301566431131/k2311a0113/1.13.09