Victoria’s Secret Blossoming Romance
  • The second thing I like about the product is that it's economical in a sense that your $9 could last you for months
  • The 250 ml bottle of Victoria's Secret cost $9 and at first, you would think it's expensive for a body spray but think again
  • Lastly, the best thing about the product is that it makes you feel good about yourself
  • It's definitely a good buy and as for the scent, I would highly recommend the Blossoming Romance

• by divinagwapa

My favorite uncle, after nine months of working overseas, arrived on 25th of December 2008 just in time to celebrate Christmas day with the family. And he had gifts for everyone. He gave away watches, cash and perfumes. As for me, I got a bottle of Victoria’s Secret. He had at least ten different choices of Victoria’s Secret perfume and I picked the most sweet smelling and refreshing scent, Victoria’s Secret Blossoming Romance. It’s a combination of violet petal, raspberry and vanilla sugar.

There are a few things love about the product. First stop, the smell. It has a strong and solid sweet smell that you’ll just love. The Blossoming Romance smells like candy. My brother would even kid me that I might get ants all over me because of the sweet smell.

The second thing I like about the product is that it’s economical in a sense that your $9 could last you for months. The 250 ml bottle of Victoria’s Secret cost $9 and ...

• at first, you would think it’s expensive for a body spray but think again. As I said, it can last for months because you only need to spray a little and the scent could last you the whole day already. Even if I’m out the whole day, when I get back home I can still smell the mist of the product in my clothing and even in my skin.

Lastly, the best thing about the product is that it makes you feel good

about yourself. When you spray it, it makes you feel like you’re a princess and very beautiful. I’m not sure if others feel the same or is it just me. Nonetheless, I loved the product more because of the way it makes me feel when I use it.

Truly, Victoria’s Secret is one of the most popular and affordable body spray there is for women. It’s definitely a good buy and as for the scent, I would highly recommend the Blossoming Romance.

Blossom says :

This is my VS scent as of now. I love it

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561301566321231/k2311a0113/1.13.09