Craftsman 6.75 MRS lawnmower  » Housewares  »
2.5
  • I would highly recommend any Craftsman mowers especially the 6.75 MRS

• by Brownie

The Craftsman 6. 75 MRS variable speed lawnmower has been a very reliable mower. It is red in clower with black push bar.

A Briggs and Stratton engine runs this little powerhouse. I used to have 13,000 square feet of grass and the mower was very good.

I never had any mechanical issues or

breakage of any parts. It is a front wheel self propelled mower and has good traction in hilly terrain.

All I did was change teh oil a few times and put it away without any gas and it started well all 5 seasons I had it. The rotary blade cuts very well and ...

• is easy to remove for a sharpening.

This a shortfall of the mower, the blade. It needed replacing after the second season because the metal wore down quickly.

The worst part about the machine is the starting cord. Sometimes it gets caught in the bent metal housing that keeps it within reach

by the push bar.

Other than the starter cord sticking once in a while the mower is great. In fact, I had not started it in over 3 years and i started it a few weeks ago and it came right to life.

I would highly recommend any Craftsman mowers especially the 6. 75 MRS

Dennis says :

I am having trouble starting the mover. I replaced the spark plug, made sure there was gas but I cannot get it to kick over? Why for a machine that calims best start mover I am having problesm getting it started?

Galega says :

There seems to be some internal problem with the device. The mower is not working because you are not able to make it move despite having perfect electric connection and no gas issues. It is better to consult a professional and let him diagnose the problem.

Al says :

HI Each time we start the lawnmower a puff of blue smoke happens, but not when its running after that. Is this a high sign of something about to go wrong? Thanks Al

Galega says :

It doesn’t look like as such a big problem. I think it is all about oil you are using. Ensure that you have used gas and not a mixture of gas and oil. Apart from this, everything seems to be fine with your mower.

brownie says :

That should not be a sign of near death for the mower. Have you changed the oil. Make sure you are using gas only as fuel and not a gas oil mix. One other possibilty is that you are priming too much gas before you start.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531301566101231/k2311a0113/1.13.09