Malunggay Capsule by Carica Philippines  » Health  »
  • Long before Malunggay capsule was invented, we knew already that malunggay is the best in promoting milk production for nursing mothers
  • Yes, it is touted by scientists as a miracle vegetable, and has been promoted by the World Health Organization for the past 20 years as a low-cost health enhancer in poor countries around the globe
  • What more the swelling of my gum has lessened and I believe continuous use of this capsule will totally heal it

• by ladyli

We Filipinos are very family with Malunggay. Yes, the lowly green leafy vegetable very commonly seen in the backyard of most homes especially in the countryside. Malunggay is scientifically called Moringa oleifera. In other places they call this Horseradish.

Long before Malunggay capsule was invented, we knew already that malunggay is the best in promoting milk production for nursing mothers. Little did we know that malunggay will soon become a miracle vegetable as researched have proven that it does not only promote milk production but it has a

lot of other health benefits. Yes, it is touted by scientists as a “miracle vegetable,” and has been promoted by the World Health Organization for the past 20 years as a low-cost health enhancer in poor countries around the globe.

Now this is my story. I am a working mother and do not have the luxury of time to the backyard and pick malunggay all the time and extract juices so I could get the health benefits. Of course those who are not as busy as me could do ...

• that if they want to save but I was unable to do that so I just purchase malunggay capsules and take 3 capsules each day. You know what after a month of regular intake, I feel really, really good. Our office is located at the third floor but because I want to exercise I make it a point to always use the stairs not the elevator. I am 52 years old so I used to feel tired when doing this but Malunggay did wonder on me, I now feel
        like 20 years old as I don’t even get exhausted climbing the stairs. What more, the Malunggay capsules have practically healed my vaginal dryness. I now could do it with my husband without any pain. What more, my gout has been healed. What more the swelling of my gum has lessened and I believe continuous use of this capsule will totally heal it. I swear these are true. I vow to continue taking Malunggay capsule and I am sure I’m going to reap more health benefits as days go by.

Mariane Minion says :

Is it safe to take malunggay capsules as pre-natal supplement or for pregnant women like me. I`m on my 36th weeks of pregnancy and I`m thinking of taking malunggay capsule daily. If yes, how many capsule am I allowed to take everyday?

ladyli replies :

Malunggay capsule is all natural. You can take it as pre-nata supplement without fear of any side effect. It is just like eating the fresh malunggay leaves. You can 2 capsules a day but actually you can take as much without without being overdosed because this is actually all natural.

Galega says :

Ideally, Malunggay Capsule is safe to be taken during any stages of pregnancy. However, it should be taken only when you are not regularly taking supplements generally prescribed by OBGyne during pregnancy. Please check all medicines you are taking before starting it, or discuss with your OBGyne.

Mina says :

It is good to take this capsule as a 17 yrs. old turning 18 next year and it is harmful for us or it is just good for those moms/ who will becoming moms now?

Galega says :

Malunggay Capsule can be taken by a 17 years old. There should not be any problem. Avoid giving any other supplements at the same time.

JEHT says :

can malunngay cure GERD?

ladyli says :

I have no personal experience to confirm this but as malunggay prevents a variety of illnesses you can always try using to see the effect.

Galega says :

No, Malunggay Capsule is not supposed to be used for the treatment of Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD).

luann says :

Can i take 4 malunggay capsules a day?or it has a side effect?

divinagwapa says :

There are no known side effects with taking Malunggay capsules but the recommended dosage is only 1 to 2 capsules a day. Take 1 in the morning and another during lunch time. I think it’s better to stick with the recommendation to avoid any possibilities of side effects.

ladyli replies :

Yes, you may take 4 capsules without bad side effects. My sister who has anemia actually takes up to 10 each day with good effects.

Galega says :

Malunggay capsule contains Malunggay extracts. It is completely natural. There won’t be any problem even if you take large amount of capsules every day, like 4.

However, you may not need that much. Unless there is a medical necessity, you should stick with 1 - 2 capsule a day. That will be sufficient for a normal person.

Mina says :

Does it help us to gain weight? I choose this kind of supplement because i think it will help me to gain weight and the price is affordable. If its not gonna help me, what can you recommend (vitamins/ supplements for body weight and for health)?

Galega says :

This is obviously NOT a weight gain supplement. It doesn’t intend to do so. You need tot take optimum amount of Protein, along with daily balanced diet.

shana says :

can i take malunggay capsule even if i had gerd? i wanted to gain weight also, is it helpful to gain me some weight? im 27 years old and still underweight on my age which is 86 lbs.

ladyli says :

Malunngay capsule is all natural so it does not matter whether you have gerd, I believe you can always safely take this as supplement. Malunggay will boost your stamina and also your resistance to diseases but I doubt if it can increase your weight. Take more carbs to add more weight rather.

Galega says :

There won’t be any problem in taking Malunggay Capsule, even if you are having GERD. However, please note that Malunggay Capsule isn’t intended for the use of the treatment of GERD. For that, you need to consult a physician.

Further, Malunggay can help you to get balanced body. It may not lead to quick increase in your weight.

james says :

Can i take malunggay capsule together with my GERD medication (Pantoprazole) will there be any conflicts? i take my medication only in the morning before breakfast.

Galega says :

There is absolutely no problem in taking Malunggay Capsule and Patoprazole on the same day. You should take Patoprazole in the empty stomach.

Kathryn says :

When is the best time to take the malunngay capsule?before meal?or after meal?

Galega says :

You can take it at any time. However, the best time will be with or just after taking meal. It will ensure quick absorption and may be better result.

jessie j. gabayno says :

What are the benefits of taking malungay capsule. Where to buy and how much.

ladyli says :

Malunggay is the most nutritious vegetable of all so if you take malunggay capsule just as I experienced it will boost your stamina. Here in the Philippines, I buy malunggay capsule from Carica carica outlet at Festival Supermall Muntinlupa Cituy. You can also find Carica Philippines online

Galega says :

Malunggay Capsule contains Malunggay extracts. It has large number of health benefits.

First of all, it is a powerful anti oxidant, which makes it quite helpful in the treatment and prevention of cancer.

It is helpful in maintaining healthy blood circulation and also can cure lots of small issues with lungs.

It enhances the immunity, giving the body power to fight external disease causing agents.

It is useful kidney and liver, also.

Bianca says :

I bought the malunggay capsules and have been taking it 3x a day based on the bottle recommendation. I’m taking it to increase my milk production however I noticed that it hasn’t made a difference. I’m thinking of increasing the dosage form 1 capsule, 3x a day.. I’ll take 2 capsules, 3x a day.. that will be totalling 6. Would that be ok?

Galega says :

You can increase the daily dose only after consulting your OBGyne. Breastfeeding is quite a crucial stage where little bit caution is required in taking any supplement.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341201566051131/k2311a0112/1.12.09