Boy Luv Girl Hair Salon  » Business  »
105 Atlantic Ave. Brooklyn NY 11201
  • I found it by accident while exploring the city and decided to call them the next time I needed a haircut
  • You should definitely ask for him if you go in, because he always always listens and also makes great suggestions to help you look your best

• by popogirl

This is a little LITTLE hair salon in Brooklyn NY. It is so tiny, that there is only room for 2 or 3 salon chairs, and a tiny room with one shampoo bowl. I found it by accident while exploring the city and decided to call them the next time I needed a haircut.

After checking around to various other hair salons, both in Brooklyn

and Manhattan, their prices are fantastic. Right now, it is $67.

50 for a women’s trim. That’s compared to prices that are much MUCH higher everywhere else.

The first time I went I was paired up with an adorable guy from New Zealand, named Aaron. You should definitely ask for him if you go in, because he always always listens and also makes great suggestions to ...

• help you look your best.

He’s a great conversationalist and puts me totally at ease, but also doesn’t talk so much he’s not paying attention to what he’s doing. I have wavy hair, and no stylist EVER knows how to style it, so I normally bring a hat or a hair tie for the trip home to disguise the styling job.

But Aaron has a

gift. he magically knows how to style my hair! It is the first salon I have ever been too where I’m not embarrassed about how they styled it after I left.

And he plays great music when he works, straight from his own Ipod. He’s an aspiring singer/actor and even sings a little for you.

=] Don’t think they accept walk-ins so be sure to call ahead.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 411201566031131/k2311a0112/1.12.09