Parental Control (MTV)  » TV  »
1.5
  • I know that a lot of that is scripted and created for shock value
  • But I also have a problem with them mentioning their sex lives in front of the parents

• by Famous

Ok, here is a show that I have huge problems with. First of all, let’s start off with the premise of the show.

For one thing, I don’t really get the idea of trying out other dates in an effort to figure out whether or not your current squeeze is right for you.

On shows like Wife

Swap, the wives are switched out in order to prove a point about lifestyles, money management and parenting.

This makes sense to me.

But the people that I see on this show are vapid, and foul-mouthed and that includes the parents! What I really hate is seeing the blatant disrespect that is shown towards the parents by the ...

• boyfriends/girlfriends.

I know that a lot of that is scripted and created for shock value.

But I hate that this behavior is treated with such nonchalance.

I also know that these people are of legal consent (18 or older.

) But I also have a problem with them mentioning their sex lives in front of the parents.

I’m not particularly old fashioned.

But I just think that this is one reality show that has gone a little too far for ratings.

Typically, the original g/f or b/f wins out, as the new people just don’t cut the cake.

But who cares, when the actual dates are either really lame, or too risqué to take seriously?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101201565991131/k2311a0112/1.12.09