Nuvet plus canine
  • I originally got this vitamin because my dog was experiencing a shedding problem
  • I think if you want your pet to look better and to feel better and if you have the money available you may want to investigate these Nuvet plus supplements

• by snowy

Nuvet plus for dogs is a canine vitamin supplement that is made by Nuvet labs inCalifornia. This is a fairly expensive vitamin supplement that retails for 55.50 for ninety tablets. The nice thing about these vitamins is that they are manufactured with care and are human grade vitamins so the animals are not subjected to alot of impurities in the vitamins.

These vitamins have alot of antioxidants in them and powerful herbs.

The

ingredients are as follows: Blue Green Algae,Brewer’s yeast, cats claw,evening primrose oil,shark cartilage,oyster shell,as well as other beneficial herbs and vitamins and minerals.including A,E,C phosphorus and calcium among others.

These vitamins are actually designed to combat free radicals and to provide immune system support for both puppies and senior dogs. This supplement also is designed to help increase the longevity of your pet’s life. There is also a feline vitamin for cats.

I ...

• originally got this vitamin because my dog was experiencing a shedding problem. I thought getting all his vitamins and nutrients correct might be helpful in reducing this particular problem. This supplement did not seem to help with the shedding, but I did notice more of a sheen to his coat and he seemed to have more energy.

I think if you want your pet to look better and to feel better and if

you have the money available you may want to investigate these Nuvet plus supplements. They are fairly expensive at 55.00 for ninety wafers as discussed previously but if they help to protect your pets health it may be cheaper in the long run to paying many expensive vet bills. I will continue to use this product as an investment in my dog’s health. I want to keep my pet around for a long time.

Frank Rosato says :

My akita has Addisons disease and he has been receiving an injection every 25 days at 220 a shot. This treatment has been working but as you can see, it is expensive seeing that he will need it for the rest of his life and he is only five. So my question is does this Nu Vet Plus supplement really work to eliminate Addisons disease?

Kayla says :

Hi, I`ve heard that if you give these vitamins to your female dog before pregnancy her pups will be born extra big and thick and turn out good. Is this true?

Jo Ann says :

Hi.. My little 7lb Maltese dog just had a benign brain tumour removed in Oct. 2010. Even though it was benign, they say that it is likely to grow back. Has anyone had any success with these vitamins in relation to a brain tumour. Also, has anyone ever heard of Vacustatin? It`s a supplement that is used in humans and dogs to stop tumour growth? Also, has anyone ever used Omega 3 to stop tumour growth? I would appreciate and and all comments? Thanks so very much Jo Ann

steve says :

Has anyone had experience with Nu Vet products reducing seizures in a lab golden mix. she is 13 and started having them about 4 months ago. The vet put her on phenabarbital (sp) and she is doing much better, but still seizes occasionally. The phenabarb makes her listless and sleepy all the time and she is definitely not herself. She has gone from 13 going on 3 to 13 going on 20 in a few short months. Does Nu Vet work anything like claimed?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 291201565721131/k2311a0112/1.12.09