Ritter Sport Coconut  » Food  »
  • I love eating the Ritter Sport coconut flavor when I'm drinking coffee
  • If you love coconut like I do, I believe you are going to love this wonderful chocolate square
  • I've also noticed that it is hard to find

• by Charlemangne

I absolutely love this chocolate bar. Ritter Sport makes a lot of different types of bars, but the coconut is like heaven on a highway. I just can’t get enough of it. Every little square of the bar is filled with coconuts covered by the sweetest chocolate you’re ever going to taste.

Of course everyone has his and

her own tastes, but if you are going to buy a chocolate bar you should go for Ritter Sport. It’s not even really a bar at least I don’t really see it like that. It’s a square made of smaller squares, so you don’t just wolf the whole thing down. You get to break off little ...

• pieces and enjoy them.

I love eating the Ritter Sport coconut flavor when I’m drinking coffee. I drink my coffee black so I love the taste of the sweet chocolate and coconut added to the bland taste of coffee.

If you love coconut like I do, I believe you are going to love this wonderful chocolate square. Whenever

I east a piece of it I just can’t wait to have another. I’ve also noticed that it is hard to find. Ritter Sport is made in Germany and the coconut flavor is the rarest that they make. If you know someone who can get them, do like I do and get as many as possible. They’re just wonderful.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271201565621131/k2311a0112/1.12.09