Nivea Creme  » Cosmetics  »
3.3
  • Do you have dry skin problem during winter time

• by MomLouiTan

Do you have dry skin problem during winter time? I do have this problem. My skin become so dry and I have to do some action about it. When the winter season come, I will prepare myself. I always use Nivea Creme to protect my skin. Nivea Creme will give me

back mys soft skin. By puting Nivea Creme on my skin, it give me back enough moisturizer.

I normally apply Nivea Creme direct to the skin that have dry skin problem such as fingers, hands, knee, elbows or all over my body after I took a shower every morning.

And in the night before ...

• I go to bed, I apply Nivea Creme again. But not all over my body. In the night, I only put this creme on the rough spot.

After putting the creme, I can immediately feel that my skin became softly again.

Since this creme is a good creme, I also use it in

the summer time. But in summer time, I am using it as often as winter time. And so far, I get great result for my skin. Nivea Creme really help me effectively with solving my skin problem.

I am so happy with Nivea Creme. And I will continue to use Nivea Creme for my skin.

Nivea Creme
    Ekiss says :

I just bought a NIVEA CREME but i dont know how to use it since the directives or instruction of usage is not provided.Please how do i use my NIVEA CREME for effective usage?.

Galega says :

This cream can be used on the entire body. It is recommended that you use it after taking bath. Just take a little bit of cream and gently massage on the area where you want to apply it. That is all you are required to do.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311201565601131/k2311a0112/1.12.09