Kyocera Wild Card for Virgin Mobile  » Phones  »
2.5
  • Well I finally got it the day after Thanksgiving because I found it on sale
  • With the Wild Card, I am able to store all of my contacts and my web addresses which is good because I work from home and I like being able to have all of my information at the touch of a button

• by lrobbins1984

I have been wanting the Kyocera Wild Card since it came out a couple of years ago. Well I finally got it the day after Thanksgiving because I found it on sale.

This phone lived up to everthing that I heard

about it.

With the Wild Card, I am able to store all of my contacts and my web addresses which is good because I work from home and I like being able to have all of my information at the touch of a button.

I can also check my email with this phone as it has its on app.

This phone has some other great features that is exclusive to Virgin Mobile.

It has an app called Headliner, where you can read about ...

• Kyocera Wild Card for Virgin Mobile
      music artist and actaully listen to songs on your phone.

This phone has a scheduler too, which is great for storing appointments and other things too.

It also has a camera which is good if you take pictures alot, the only

bad thing about the camera is that you can’t zoom in and the picture quality is not all that great.

Another cool feature about this phone is that is has a full keyboard so if you like texting, this is a great phone to have.

Kyocera Wild Card for Virgin Mobile

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 371101565530831/k2311a0111/1.11.09