Jergens UltraHealing Hand and Body Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • I believe a lotion need not be so fragrant and smelly as it is not a perfume anyway

• by ladyli

When it comes to hand and body lotion, Jergens is the only brand I trust. I have been using this brand for many long years and I tell you I have been very, very satisfied. My specific choice is Jergens Ultra healing because it is perfect for my dry skin. I am now 52 years old but because I regularly use this my hand and body skin is as young as that of 20 years old.

Of course there were times I

tried using other brands to know the difference. But as I try other brands, the more I get to like Jergens. Jergens is the only lotion that has a real deeply hydrating effect on my skin.

I don’t know why other lotions can’t penetrate my skin as perfect as Jergens does. Other lotions are leaving my skin greasy and that make me feel really uneasy. Jergens is fast absorbing.

I hate greasy feeling so I can never stand using a lotion that ...

• leaves me greasy all day. I also love its light and gentle scent. I believe a lotion need not be so fragrant and smelly as it is not a perfume anyway.

I believe a fragrant lotion contain chemicals that will hurt my skin so I prefer Jergens because it has a mild scent. There are also brands that do not really moisturize at all. Jergens on the other hand has all day moisturizing and hydrating effect.

I don’t need any re-touch.

Each morning after bath, I apply sufficient amount to my hand and body and the effect stays for 24 hours. It does heal and soften my dry hands.

The nourishing formula of Jergens is perfect. It has successfully nourished skin. My whole body is very soft and smooth, even the knees, heels, hands and feet.

By the way, my husband loves to caress my skin. He has always been complementing me for having soft skin and this I owe to Jergens. Thanks Jergens!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311101565510731/k2311a0111/1.11.09